Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Welcome home

 
Caribou in Mall of America.  
Image via

I talk about Starbucks a lot, but that's mostly because it's what's closest and most convenient (there are at least 4 on campus), but I do love other coffee chains - Dunkin' Donuts (a new love, considering we don't have them in Minnesota), and my original favorite: Caribou Coffee. Despite the fact that they're second only to Starbucks in size, I see them in so few places outside of Minnesota that I often forget about them.

Now that I'm back home for Thanksgiving break, I'm getting Caribou in its best form. Before I liked coffee, I'd drink their mango tea and their smoothies, and the coffee coolers when I was feeling adventurous, but I had a Northern Lite vanilla latte this afternoon and it was great!

Plus, the ones closest to my house are attached to Bruegger's Bagels - the perfect morning pick-me-up! Now, if only we had Caribou in Boston...

No comments:

Post a Comment