Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My coffee date

I'm a creature of habit. I spend my time between classes on the same couch at Hillel every Tuesday and Thursday with whoever's around the building at the time. But since I've started on this coffee bit, my friend Stephanie and I have made Tuesdays and Thursdays our coffee date days - we head to the Starbucks under Warren Towers and we drink lattes (or Americanos, in her case), catch up on life, and do a little gossiping.

It's the perfect break from class and a good way to keep up during an otherwise crazy busy day... plus, I reward myself for making it through my first class of the day with a Skinny Vanilla Latte - my favorite. Plus, it gets me one step closer to my secret dream of becoming a regular at a coffee shop. My goal by the end of the semester: for the barista (it's always the same one) to know my drink. We'll see how it goes!

photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment