Monday, November 30, 2009

The coffee shop collection



I have an admittedly unhealthy obsession with OPI. I own over 25 bottles and have the tendency to buy multiple bottles when I'm stressed. I've made it my goal to eventually own the entire French collection, and I'm working on a few others... it's also pretty much my dream job to work for them.

That being said, I would love to know how they come up with names - for the collections and the polishes themselves. And I think that they should consider a coffee-themed collection - warm, mellow colors, browns, golds, taupes, maybe a deep red.... the Coffee Shop Collection. Maybe they could even partner with a coffee chain the way they're working with Dell right now. And think of the fun they could have with the names!

Mauve-lous mocha, barista by day, thanks a latte!, dark roast, no beans about it, caffeine buzz... okay, so mine aren't that great, but I'm sure the creative people at OPI would have some better ideas! (Also, how cool of a job would that be?!)

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! And I am so completely behind this nail polish idea... Pumpkin Spice Latte polish? Yes, please. Ok, now I want a latte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like that idea! A pretty burnt orange or something, it'd be pretty sweet (slash wouldn't it be great if they actually made that collection?).

    And I feel ya, all I ever want is a latte. Even at 10 pm. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Really though if you have ideas you should send them to them! I mean it seems like a good way to get noticed. You could do a whole PR mock up plan and submit it with a resume!!
    I smell the mochay scent of success!

    ReplyDelete