Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wish list: Keurig coffee maker


Remember how I can't make my own coffee? I found the solution: the Keurig single cup coffee maker! It brews basically any kind of coffee that comes in these cute little cups (called K-cups) and it's actually the easiest thing I've ever done.

All you have to do is put a K-cup into the top, close it and push the brew button! ... And then coffee drips down into the mug that you've put in the bottom of the coffee maker.

We have one at work and I'm actually in love with it. I've been making hazelnut flavored coffee... mixed with Splenda and soy milk. It's wonderful. (And a step closer to my goal of drinking plain black coffee!)

It's definitely on my holiday wish list - what's on yours?

Photo via.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just now enjoying my first cup of coffee from my Keurig mini-brewer. Deliciously simple with the K-cups...but I'm having trouble figuring out how to install my single cup reusable filter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Good luck with the filter, can't wait to see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete