Friday, November 20, 2009

Spotlight: Espresso Royale

There are an impressive number of places to get coffee on BU's campus - by my count we have at least four Starbucks, three Dunkin' Donuts, an Einstein's, and four City Conveniences... but they're all (with the exception of the occasional Starbucks) much more pick up coffee places than actual coffee shops, which is why I love Espresso Royale.


via.

Sure, it can be crowded (I'd take it as a positive sign of good business!), but the atmosphere's great. And their Spanish Latte, made with condensed milk, is actually one of the best coffee drinks I've ever had. Plus, they recently redid the one on Comm. Ave. for more space - and it's great for people watching!

The last time I was home, I found an Espresso Royale in Dinkytown - it was an exciting moment for all involved (read: myself)... so now I can get my Spanish Lattes at home, too, although I never realized that Espresso was all over the country.

Espresso Royale is located at 736 Commonwealth Avenue, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment