Friday, November 27, 2009

My favorite holiday

Aside from the fact that I had a large latte to keep me functioning all day, this post has nothing to do with coffee.

When I was a kid, my favorite holidays were my birthday and Chanukah, because I like presents. Getting them, giving them, and unwrapping them... it's all wonderful. Black Friday is like a giant present from the stores to me, hence the reason it's now my favorite holiday.

Feeling ambitious, we headed to Mall of America to take advantage of the sales... and it was wonderful! I came home with two jackets (for $50, thanks H&M!), the perfect red strapless dress, a cross-body bag, tights, and some accessories. It was crowded - enough to dissuade us from Nordstrom Rack - but not as overwhelming as it could be. Plus, we were helping the economy! Mission very accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment