Saturday, November 7, 2009

The most wonderful time of the year

I know this blog has been a little bit of a Starbucks lovefest (really just because it's the closest coffee place), but  I was so excited to see their holiday cups out when I went for my coffee today. The holiday drinks (peppermint mocha, eggnog latte, caramel apple cider... yummm) are being made, the gift sets are out, and the stores are playing Christmas songs... and I love it!


Experimenting with the color highlight on my camera.

Even though I don't celebrate Christmas (and it is pretty early to kick off), I love the holiday season. The holiday parties, the annual tree lighting in the Commons, and the cheer - it really is one of my favorite times of the year. Sigh. And the holiday cups at Starbucks are the first sign. Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment