Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Starting slow

My roommate and I just started season 2 of Desperate Housewives, and Bree starts one of the episodes by saying that there are 2 types of people in the world: the ones who are useless before their first cup of coffee, and the ones who aren't. I've never been a big coffee person - love the smell, hate the taste, never saw a purpose for it. But, for some reason, I just want to like coffee. Really badly.

So that's my project: I'm training myself to like coffee. Everyone else bemoans their caffeine addictions, but I secretly want to see what it's like (I guess not so secretly anymore). So as of now, I'm on the bean. Starting at day one with my raspberry mochas - sweet, chocolate-y, with a hint of raspberry and basically no coffee taste... and working my way up. One day soon: plain black coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment